Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The King Of Lame


Well the King of Lame has returned to the Tonight Show, yep Jay Leno is back with his out of date gags and lame monotonelogue..."Forget the sleeping pills Martha, Leno is on..we'll be asleep by midnight!".
My suggestion is go to bed right after your late local news or watch something funny like Letterman.
Remember to miss his "exciting and really isn't her 15 minutes of infamy over with by now" guest tonight Sarah "I have my answers written on my hand" Palin.

Back to ignoring the least talented and luckiest bastard in showbiz.

2 comments:

  1. I just don't get what people see in Leno, you're spot on in saying that he is lame.

    What really gets me is his 10pm prime time show was a disaster for NBC and he gets rewarded by going back to the Tonight Show?

    Civilization works in strange ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure Jay has a lot of dirt on somebody at NBC. LOL

    ReplyDelete