Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two And A Half Men

I like the show, so sue me. It's not the greatest and it surely isn't the worst sit com (i mean really have you ever seen the crap Fox,CW have spewed out?).
I'm not in the crowd that hates Charlie Sheen or cares what he does with his personal life, i just happen to like a show he does.
I love Jane Lynch but even she can't get me to watch Glee (and she used to be a semi-regular on, yep you guessed it Two and a Half Men).
I'd like to see the show come back but if it dosen't that's the way it goes.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely I like the show, but really don't care what Sheen does outside of the show, it's his life I just want to watch his written out show! Lol. I hope it does end up coming back because I loved (while on lunch break from work at DISH Network) watching new episodes on my phone with my TV Everywhere app. I guess we'll see what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these attacks on Charlie almost makes me feel sorry for him (almost). I just want the show back, great cast and it is funny.

    ReplyDelete