Sunday, January 17, 2010

Live And Let Meme

Samuraifrog and Calvin did this meme, so thought i'd give it a go.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.


Jon Pertwee

2. Where was your first kiss?

I don't remember, my brain is so useless at times

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?

No, i had three older sisters so i never even tried or wanted to

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?

I would have killed myself if i had to, crowds scare me and i can't sing

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?

The eyes,hair,smile and the bottom :)

6. What really turns you off?

People who just have to hate and blame others for their own failings as a human being

7. What is your biggest mistake?

Well none of my mistakes have killed me so i guess i haven't made my biggest mistake yet

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

Yes

9. Say something totally random about yourself.

I wanted to be a cartoonist when i grew up, yes i can draw so there was a chance once

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Does Alfred E Neuman count?

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?

Yes, watched ICarly today on Nick, if you enjoy something why stop because of age?

12. Are you comfortable with your height?

Well i've reached my height at a long time ago, so i'm down with it

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?

She told me she loved me

14. When do you know it's love?

I knew when i saw her picture and when we first talked

15. What's something that really annoys you?

Letting people push my button, i don't like being angry..you wouldn't like me if i got angry

2 comments: