Saturday, August 15, 2009

Archie marries Veronica


I don't think i've read an Archie comic in a very looooong time (thinking about how long makes me feel my age) but it seems the Archieverse has caused an uproar with the Archie marries Veronica. Now i've always liked Veronica but i never thought Archie would make it to "first base" with her and Betty would be the one for him.
I'm thinking these issues are in the tradition of DC's Imaginary Stories and Marvel's What if? stories.
If you ask me Veronica isn't the right choice for the old perpetual carrot topped teen and it's Betty he'll marry.
I bet Archie will sell a bunch of copies, which isn't a bad thing for a comic in these days of low readership.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of stuff on this. I haven't read an Archie comic in ages.

    ReplyDelete