Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anne Hathaway

I've realized watching commercials for her latest movie that i've never seen any of her films, not a single one. I know she's been around for ten years or so but i cannot name a single film she's been in. Her films seem all to be "Rom Coms" aka "Chick Flicks" which isn't a bad thing and i've seen many of these types of films.
I can't tell you if she's a good actor and her films are fun, etc etc, never seen one. As a movie lover this seems odd to not have seen any of her films.
It just seems (and i could be wrong) she's one of those actors who get films that Queen of the RomComs Julia Roberts turns down.
There's a new Hathaway film out like i mentioned before, looks the same as the last one and the one before it and i most likely won't see it. Nothing against her but her films seems quite dull.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen her in anything either. Just another person to add to the list of celebrities I see mentioned all the time online but don't know who they really are, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with you. although she's attractive and a good actress, I don't think her roles are all that memorable...

    ReplyDelete