Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Star Trek



You know i really enjoyed the remake/reboot Star Trek movie, it's the kind of fun,drama and action i expect from a Trek film (that we didn't really get with many of the Trek films). I hate remakes for the most part but the film had a dandy plot explanation for why the old continuity and the new can both co-exist.
I avoided the film but got the DVD yesterday because i am and always will be a Trekkie at heart and had to get my Trek fix. I like the new cast and i'll see the next film.

Live Long and Prosper.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. I am a Trekkie too :) Really enjoyed that one, looking forward to the next one!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it too. I actually saw this at the movies. I rarely go, but wanted to see this one. Happy I did.

    ReplyDelete