Monday, December 26, 2011

Doctor Who


I enjoyed this Christmas gift of a special from Doctor Who, the more i see of Matt Smith i believe he is the Doctor. He's much different from my favorite Doctor of all time, Jon Pertwee. He still reminds me of Patrick Troughton which is a good thing, Smith and the Moff have brought back the fun and magic of Doctor Who and i hope they stay for the 50th annivesary of the show. Back to the special, it had magic, thrills and holiday angst and that ending..well i'm sure mnay a Whovian shed a tear for the Doctor (and i think Smith played the scene without the over the top angst we would have gotten from Tennant or Eccleston, had a bit of Tom Bakerness to it).
Merry Christmas Doctor and thankyou.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. For someone with a wicked case of Christmas ennui, this was the perfect thing for me to see. It's a great holiday fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete