Friday, June 11, 2010

Grumpy

I love my blogs and i missed them so much when they were taken away from me. Everything is back and running ok blog wise but i'm not.
I find it hard to blog like i did before the blog shutdown. Things were going fine and i was getting good ideas, a few followers and awards but now i just feel like things have braked hard on me.
I think i haunt tumblr now because i get that thrill of re-blogging,replies and followers (nearly 300 there), i know i'm being a whiner here.
Just want people to love the blogs as much as the tumblrs. Envious of my friends who have great interesting blogs and a large following.
Fighting a damn depression that won't go away this week dosen't help.

LOL gripey old broken down dragon will hush up now.

3 comments:

  1. You just need to keep pushing through. Man we all seem to get like this but thankfully not all at the same time. I know how the stupidest things in real life can just take away your motivation for everything including blogging and I am the most sensitive guy to any kind of critisism. Keep bitching. It helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey -- welcome back....
    Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete